Saturday, January 16, 2010

Count down

There is only a few days left to this nonsense. I am a teenager and I was placed in a foster home on February 26, 2009 and I am finally leaving the foster home. I went through hell being put there. I did not have fun at all. But it helped me tremendously and I am now a better person and my parents are more understanding of me. So I have six more days until I am officially home for good. This up coming week of me being at the foster home is going to be very stressful and I know I am going to be kind of a brat to the foster parents because I also have a lot of school work to do before the semester ends. So I am kind of worried about all of this, not that anyone is really going to read this or comment about this I just thought maybe some people could you know talk about things and I can definitely get to know some people and if they were ever in a foster home or had any issues maybe we could relate. Otherwise if you really aren't interested in commenting anything that is okay. Thanks for even reading this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment