Monday, January 18, 2010
Four more Days
So not that anyone really cares but this is my last week in foster care and I am finally getting out. I am craming so much school work in so I can get credits, So far I have no failing grades except for one class. I am so stressed out on this stuff. Well my foster sister is being horrible she is ruining the last week of me being at the house. But I am going to try not to let it bother me whatsoever. Well I hope somebody is reading this otherwise I am doing this for no reason whatsoever. That makes me sad then. Well I guess it doesn't because I am stupid for even making a blog, but hey I just wanted to see if anyone would really respond, but so far no one is......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment